- Mailer (the person who submits the form on mercl.com)
- Mercl (the company and owner that receives and stores your email.)
In general the data collection obtained by the mailer submitting the contact form is for sales and inquiy purposes only.
What types of personal data are collected through the contact form?
- name of mailer
- telephone (optional submit)
What is the purpose of this data?
- Inquiry for potential services (from mailer) and sales contact (Mercl)
Who can access the data?
- 1 person only. Mercl.
Are the data stored in some way? If so, where and for how long are they stored?
- No, only in email client of mercl computer
- Contact information will be stored 5 year increments*, (contact between mailer and mercl maintain for longer than that period). Mailer can request the data to be removed which the mailer can do by e-mailing me directly
Data shared with third-party entities?
In which country will the data be processed?
- Netherlands only
Can mailer request exporting or deleting their data?
- Yes. Contact me directly in order to have your data deleted permanently from the email address book.